[tog] Item to Post

Stephen Church imes.stephen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 01:16:50 CET 2016

Interesting project. Does the pmbus currently supply all the values and control you want or are you talking about building additional interfaces to monitor ? Also making it wifi or gsm enabled should just be a shield and some simple enough commands id imagine. Would probably consider building in a 2 line serial lcd and a 4/5 button interface on an enclosure for config and standalone value readings.

Stephen Church
Director
IMES
Stephen at IMESIreland.com