[tog] Fwd: David - Artist Project collaboration - via monday night

David Tully david2tully at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:08:22 CET 2016

*Dear tog*

It was nice meeting last night + being introduced.
I have an Art project and was advised to mail it in. That someone may be
interested in helping / collaborating.

Basically : a damaged burnt out car door is left on a pavement or gallery
space etc. When someone walks
by a hit PIR beam activates the electric window. So in a sense, it's like
this inanimate object twitches to life w/ interaction.
Although this may seem quite simple, straight forward. There is something
to work out. When activated
the window has to stop at both ends. When the beam is hit again the window
moves in the opposing direction.
I spoke with Chris (hi, very helpful Monday night) he gave me a list of
things that could possibly pull this off.

Arduino (or clone)
Mosfet (IRF 5402)
Diode (1N4001)
PIR sensor

*So if anyone is interested - hit me up, to discuss plus see support
material. **the piece is envisioned for exhibition*

*much appreciatedDavid*

blog : david-tully.blogspot.com
mail : david2tully at gmail.com
face : davidtully9