[tog] Security Night

Paul Mc Quade paulmcquad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:46:48 CEST 2016

That's great that so many people are starting an interest in infosec.

The next part is to find common ground on what topics people can talk
about. I was thinking about the first step - "information gathering" but a
don't want to bore people who know that. I want to bring in as much people
from newbies to experts.

I think computer groups are great and hope to start one so as to influence
more interest.

If you r interested email me your plans i.e. - starting groups, talk topics
and CTF nights etc. Please email me directly for more info and please if
you can encrypt your email you sent to me.