[tog] Cyber Security Summit on 7/9/2016 in The Mansion House Dublin

Kieran O'Sullivan whoiskieran at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 12:44:15 CEST 2016

Hi

This is not free but some people might be interested in it.

The guy who organised it is Paul Dwyre and he was on the radio yesterday.
He made some claism about ISIS recruiting in Irish prisons for which he
offered no credible evidence and he was a bit vague as to who he woked for.

The cheap tickets are expensive but I am sure there is some one on this
list who would be interested in this (maybe get your employer to pay).  It
might be a bit simple for a lot of TOG members it appears to be aimed at
Management Types.

http://cyberthreatsummit.com/

https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/cyber-threat-summit-2016-
tickets-21230572213?aff=ehomecard

"In such an ugly time the true protest is beauty." Phil Ochs

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the
poor have no food, they call me a communist."  Hélder Câmara

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the
victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." (Elie
Wiesel )

"Act your way into a feeling don’t feel your way into Action" (Gandhi)

"When I say 'free', I mean 'free': free from bond, of chain or command:
to go where you will, even to Mordor, Saruman, if you desire. "

Gandalf, paraphrasing the choice between Free and Non-free software.

Kieran O'Sullivan
66 Edenmore Avenue Raheny Dublin 5
Mobile: +353(0)876187680