[tog] TOG Electronic “Build-It” Workshop

Gary Cooke garycookex at eircom.net
Fri Apr 29 16:51:19 CEST 2016

Checkout our website for details of our upcoming Electronic “Build-It” Workshop on Sat 14th May at 2PM in TOG, 22 Blackpitts. Ideal for beginners!

https://www.tog.ie/2016/04/electronic-build-it-workshop-2/

Many visitors to TOG tell us that they would like to get started with electronics, soldering or assembly, but they are unsure how to do so. This workshop will help. The workshop will run for approximately 3 hours. You will get to build (and keep) an electronic kit. The kit that we have chosen is a line-follower robot car. It will follow a black line or any line where there is reasonable contrast. Read more here......