[tog] Space Closed Wednesday Evening 20th April

Shane Phelan shanephelan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 17:04:43 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I have just been talking with the landlord, he is planning on painting the
floor outside of the space and while the paint is drying we wont have
access to the space.

He has agreed to do this on Wednesday so that the group nights on Monday
and Tuesday night are not disrupted. The painting will be begin at 6pm
Wednesday evening and will be dry by Thursday morning.

I'm aware that Google are in on Thursday and there are preparations taking
place in the background for that. I would urge people doing so to try and
get that sorted out on Monday or Tuesday.

Cheers
Shane