[tog] Coder Girl Hack Day

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:35:16 CEST 2015

Hello all,

We joined with CoderDojoGirls, Girls Hack Ireland, Intel Ireland and
Coding Grace for an artsy themed coding hackathon to celebrate
International Day Of the Girl and EU Code Week.

The hackthon will be broken into a number of different tracks,
programming music using Sonic Pi ,story-telling game with Fungus Games
& imaginative engineering with TOG and Intel.

The event is aimed at kids from ages from 7-17 ***  with previous
skills necessary. The one day event takes place on the 10 October 2015
in DCU Innovation Campus.

For more information, please see our website.
http://www.tog.ie/2015/09/coder-girl-hack-day/

*** The age restriction is different on each track.