[tog] A blockchain Hackathon in November

Kevin LOAEC kevin.loaec at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 09:42:38 CEST 2015

Hey Tog people,

I'm usually just a lurker on this list, for those who don't know me I'm one of the guys behind Hackers/Founders and a bitcoin entrepreneur.

Just wanted to say that we are organizing a blockchain Hackathon in November, at DCU innovation (but focusing on building more than pitching, if you attended the PCH Hackathons you know what I mean).
Biggest in Europe, loads of cash prize, good food!
No need to know Bitcoin or any blockchain, there will be workshops/mentoring.

More info on https://blockchain-hackathon.com
Discount code: tog (valid until the 27 th this month)

o/
Kevin