[tog] Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Wed Sep 9 15:53:57 CEST 2015

As per the calendar TOG is open to the public for a social on the 19th from 1pm.
There is probably not enough time to allow for discussion, approval
and promotion before that date. As said it takes 5 days minimum for
approval.

Please suggest a free date, an actual start time and finish time,
number of people maximum allowed, full financial plans E.g. 5 or 10
euro, how the money would be collected etc., a list of what would be
covered. There need to be enough information for  a blog post. ,A
member would also need to agree to open up for you, so it would be
good to try get a friend who is a member to support your event.

Without details we cannot decide on a yes or no.

If you are suggesting you charge, and TOG does not get anything from
it, it might not be approved.

Then send it to info at tog.ie  not this email group.