[tog] Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)

Paul Mc Quade paulmcquad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:40:26 CEST 2015

I was thinking of the Saturday 19th of September. It will cost €5-10 per
person.

I will aid people with a study guide i acquired. The money will go to my
travels and sending u documents, and Q&A software. I will stay for about 3
hrs so you can AMA. If people aren't interested in the subject i can teach
something else.