[tog] Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Tue Sep 8 18:37:40 CEST 2015

>Please reply soon.

Send your request to info at tog.ie and someone will respond.
Have a look at the calendar on the website and consider when you might
like to run it, and if you would like to run it in conjunction with
another night. Also how may nights, weekly, monthly etc. It will also
require a member to volunteer to open up and close up

Consider if it will be free, charged, discounted for members etc. Will
you make any money from it etc.
Eventually once all the details are sorted, it takes a minimum of 5
days to get an answer, to allow for reasonable consideration by
members.

The quicker you answer all those questions and send them to
info at tog.ie the quicker the response can be. Also be warned we intend
moving location at some stage in the next few months, which will cause
issues too.

We prefer to have lots of notice for events so we can promote them
properly to ensure a packed night.

We have 2 projectors. One is in the large common room and is HDMI. The
other in the smaller classroom is VGA.