[tog] Freelance Web Development Dublin.

Ian Llewellyn ian_llewellyn at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:21:40 CEST 2015

Hi there,I'm digging up this thread to ask the same question, but the other way around. In the coming weeks, I hope to advertise for two jobs geared towards developers. I'm wondering where I would be most likely to get attention from the right kind of people: sites, agencies, etc...
In any case, the jobs will be in the Vacancies section of the RTÉ Website.
Cheers,Ian