[tog] blockchain hackathon - looking for a few more UI and front end people!

Kevin Loaec kevin.loaec at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 13:58:17 CET 2015

Hi guys,

Don't wanna be spammy, I'm just looking for a few more UI and front-end
people for the blockchain-hackathon.com :) It's in 9 days, at DCU
Innovation Campus. We have people from 3 continents, 25% participants
flying from abroad, and still €10k in cash prizes!

All meals included, plenty of swag, Bitcoin and blockchains workshops for
the newbies... will be a cool weekend I promise.

Sadly, we are a bit short in front-end people! So if you know people that
could be interested to hack stuff for a weekend and make it look good,
please let them know about the event!

We still have a few backend tickets too.
Discount for women: WomanInTech

See you there,

Kevin
https://blockchain-hackathon.com