[tog] TOG Activities 26th - 1st November Space Closed

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:10:59 CET 2015

Hello all,

We are closed again this week, while the TOG 3.0 is being fitted out.
A lot of you have asked for most details about our new space. 22
Blackpitts. We have uploaded a gallery of photos of the space before
we moved in.

http://www.tog.ie/gallery/nggallery/all/22-blackpitts

Saturday, October  31st,  2015  - Exploring the Spectrum of Light
Workshops, Lexicon Library.
http://www.tog.ie/2015/10/exploring-the-spectrum-of-light-workshops/

Upcoming Events - Tickets Available

Saturday, November 14, 2015  - Science Hack Day Dublin, UCD
http://www.tog.ie/2015/09/science-hack-day-dublin-2015/

All group, hackathon and social night activities are free and open to
non-members to attend.  Workshops and classes can have a cost.