[tog] TOG Activities 12th - 18th October - Last Week in Chancery Lane

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:33:04 CEST 2015

Hello all,
Below are some of the things we are up to this week. Note this is the
last week we are open in Chancery Lane to the public as we are moving.
For updates due keep an eye on our website.

Monday 12th
 19:00 to 21:30 : Electronics and Micro Controller Night -
 19:00 to 21:00 : CAD Group Night

Tuesday 13th
        19:00 to 21:30 : Craft Night

Thursday 15th
         16:00 to 19:00 Art Session

Saturday 17th
         13:00 to 19.00 : Synchronous Hackathon
         19:00 till Late : Open Social Night

Sunday 18th
         13:00 to 18.00 : Synchronous Hackathon

Upcoming Events - Tickets Available
Saturday, November 14, 2015  - Science Hack Day Dublin, UCD
http://www.tog.ie/2015/09/science-hack-day-dublin-2015/

All group, hackathon and social night activities are free and open to
non-members to attend.  Workshops and classes can have a cost.