[tog] Anybody there this evening?

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Wed Jul 29 17:39:41 CEST 2015

At the moment there is n-one in TOG. Unless someone replies to say
they are going to be there it is safe to assume TOG is not open to the
public tonight.

Mondays and Tuesdays and monthly socials are always best, although
members sometimes are there other times. The calendar lists days when
we promise to be there and open. Members have their own keys and can
visit any time.