[tog] PARTY!

Schrodinger schrodinger at konundrum.org
Thu Jan 22 13:18:27 CET 2015

Helloooo Internet,

This Saturday is the TOG Hackerspace's 6th birthday party. You are
required to attend. And not just you. Your friends, family, strangers,
extra terrestrials and even pet bricks! We accept all and sundry :)

This will be the very last birthday party that TOG holds at our current
address. We unfortunately have to move location in the next few months.

With that in mind we want to fill our hackerspace with as many bodies as
possible and show the space off to as many people as we can before we
have to tear it down. So please drop by and say hello to the Toglodytes.

Check out of laser cutter, our 3d printers, our photo lab, our poster
printer, our labs, our pizza oven, CnC mill, our servers, etc... You get
the idea. There's a lot to see and don't be afraid to ask a Toglodyte
for a tour!

BYOB if you're a drinker. Tog has a selection of soft drinks available
in our tuck shop. We usually order food during the night if we haven't
already stuffed our gullets earlier in the evening.

Hope to see y'all there.

 http://www.tog.ie/location/

Party starts at 19:00 and ends when the last member decides to go home.

Schrodinger.
MSN: schro5 at hotmail.com
ICQ: 112562229
GPG: http://www.konundrum.org/schro.asc