[tog] TOG Activities January 19th to 25th

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 15:15:49 CET 2015

A copy and paste error, the events are on this Saturday 24th.

 Saturday 24th
        11:30 till 13.30 : Stealth Communications, Lexicon Library,
Dún Laoghaire
 http://www.tog.ie/2014/12/togsoundings-lexicon-library/
        19.30 till late : TOG's 6th Birthday Party
   http://www.tog.ie/2015/01/celebrate-togs-sixth-birthday-and-last-one-at-chancery-lane/