[tog] TOG Activities January 19th to 25th

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 13:02:00 CET 2015

Hello all,

Below are some of the things we are up to this week in our space or at
events. Do drop by.

Monday 19th
        19:00 to 21:30 : Electronics and Micro Controller Night

Tuesday 20th
        19:00 to 21:30 : Craft Night

Saturday 17th
        11:30 till 13.30 : Stealth Communications, Lexicon
Library,  Dún Laoghaire
http://www.tog.ie/2014/12/togsoundings-lexicon-library/
       19.30 till late : TOG's 6th Birthday Party
  http://www.tog.ie/2015/01/celebrate-togs-sixth-birthday-and-last-one-at-chancery-lane/

Upcoming Events - Tickets Available

Sunday 8/02/15 Build a Skull Radio Workshop
http://www.tog.ie/2015/01/engineers-week-build-a-skull-radio/

Saturday 14/02/15 Bridge Building Competition
http://www.tog.ie/2015/01/engineers-week-bridge-building-competition-2/

All group, hackathon and social night activities are free and open to
non-members to attend.  Workshops and classes can have a cost.