[tog] Anyone in this week during the evenings?

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Wed Aug 12 22:12:43 CEST 2015

Hi Enrico

Sorry no body replied to you until now. Wednesday was not good as
there was a private members only meeting, so TOG was not open to
visitors.

According to the calendar it will be open tomorrow (Thursday) from
19:00 for coder night.
It will also be open Saturday from 13:00 until 23:00 for the hackathon
and monthly open social.