[tog] Laptop charger fix

Tanya Branagan tanyabranagan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 22:01:52 CEST 2015

Thanks for all the advice about the charger! I have plugged the old charger
in which I was gonna nick the jack off, which I don't remember being
capable of charging this laptop before, but it seems to be doing it now.
The only thing is it outputs 4.74A and the other charger output 3.16A. Is
that way too much?