[tog] Laptop charger fix

Sean Nicholls seannicholls at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:29:04 CEST 2015

Hi Tanya,

It should be a fairly simple job. you just want to make sure that the
connection is strong, you put on some heatshrink so the cables don't short
and also make sure that you wire the plug correctly. Some barrel jacks have
the negative polarity in the centre, some have it as positive. You should
be able to tell by the label on the charger which it uses.

Sean