[tog] Anyone in this week during the evenings?

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Mon Aug 10 14:55:51 CEST 2015

TOG will be open to the public tonight (monday) and tomorrow (Tuesday)
from 7pm until at least 9pm for weekly events.

Someone else might reply on the location/availability of silk
screening equipment. We made our own T-shirts in the past although the
last batch were purchased. There is some photos in old blog posts on
the site.E.g.

http://www.tog.ie/2012/01/t-shirts-sale/

I know namit used them in the past. He might reply with more info.