[tog] Today's electronics and CAD meet ups

sean gilmore gilmoresean at yahoo.ie
Mon Aug 3 16:18:29 CEST 2015

Hey Guys,
My name is Sean and I'm kind of new to the whole tog thing. I was at lockpicking on Tuesday ad really enjooyed it and was interested in the electronincs and CAD night tonight. My question was just if much previous knowledge would be needed for tonight as I don't really know much about the two subjects? Would it be alright if I just showed up with my laptop, watched a few tutoriaals online there and then tried my hand at it or something?
Looking forward to hearing back,
Sean