[tog] Network Footprinting/Information Gathering

digi hobo hontar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:55:14 CEST 2015

Hi Paul,

This sounds like a good introduction.
We have run security events in the past and there has usually been a good
turn out.
Just a few points to clarify, if this talk were to go ahead,
1:-how long would it run for.
2:-how many attendees would be expected, (we would have to book a room
based on expected numbers)
3:-would you require a projector, network to test on, any other device.
4:-when were you thinking of running this talk, week night, weekend

Regards

Ed