[tog] Dumpster diving

Mike Hibbett mike.hibbett at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:46:39 CEST 2015

I'm heading off round Marino and Drumcondra tonight dumpster diving,
looking for a bit of 3" plastic pipe.

It got me thinking, it would be handy if there was a site where people
could post photos of skip contents and their locations. I'm sure I've seen
this done elsewhere.

Does anyone know if such a site exists for Dublin, or whether it would be a
useful site for someone to create? I'm might start it myself if there is
enough interest. (And if there are no legal ramifications. Although if a
skip is on public property I dont see why.)

Cheers,

Mike