[tog] Dublin Maker 2015 - Open Call

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:24:04 CEST 2015

Hello all,

Dublin Maker is Ireland’s biggest maker community showcase event. It
gives a real opportunity for makers to excite and enthuse the general
public about the great making communities and their projects. This
year, Dublin Maker takes place on the physics lawn, Trinity College
Dublin on July 25th. They welcome all sorts of submissions in all
shapes and sizes. It is a free to attend, community driven event.
Apply on their website to submit a project. ->
http://www.dublinmaker.ie/open-call-2015-apply-here/

If you missed last year or just want to be reminder about how much fun
it was, check out their video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykxknq8BjAE

Here in TOG, we are delighted to be a supporting organisations again
this year.  We have been involved in the running of the Dublin Maker
since its first year, now almost 4 years ago. We see the event as the
highlight of the maker calendar in Ireland.

Jeffrey Roe