[tog] posture sensors

myr iammyr at email.com
Wed Apr 8 11:40:25 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I would like to assemble a system that is able to sense the position of
different parts of the body with some accuracy.
I imagined it should rely on accelerometer, gyroscope and maybe also
magnetometer, for this purpose.

Would you suggest to use a different set of sensors?
Would you know whether a kit exists that I could buy, which already does
all this? In that case I may just focus on calibrating them together
otherwise, could you suggest which ones to buy so that the overall size
of the sensing mote is still practical (quite small)?

Thank you so much for your help!
Myriam

P.S. when is the deadline for submitting to the dublin makers? couldn't
find it on the website