[tog] [Event] GameCraft UnPlugged at GaelCon

Global GameCraft globalgamecraft at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:45:12 CEST 2014

Hi All,

In association with the Irish Games Association we're proud to present our
next UnPlugged GameCraft event in October.

Bring out the crafty side of you whether you are a game designer,
storyteller, artists, table-top gamer, rpgers... you are all game-makers.

We announce a theme at the beginning of the game jam and you have 8 hours
to make a game, so we challenge all of you to come along and participate.
Plus you get to play the games after the jam, so it's non-stop fun right
from the start.

Do bring crafting materials including paper, card, pens, paints, glitter,
glue, scissors, etc. Don't forget to bring dice, and optionally your
hexangonal gaming mat, heroclix.

Note: You can read more about our previous UnPlugged (incl. video of
winning game) at https://www.gamecraft.it/events/gamecraft-unplugged/.

Tickets
======
http://www.gaelcon.com/shop/tickets/ *plus* GameCraft add-on:
http://www.gaelcon.com/product-category/special-events/

Prizes
=====
There's an Irish boardgame to be won, and a chance to win the super special
judges prize - the winner gets a trader stand for next year's Gaelcon to
showcase their game (which will hopefully be further down the production
line by then). This also includes 2 trader passes to the con next year.

ABOUT GaelCon
=============
Revolutionary fervour has gripped the con in its 25th year, as we've
listened to the will of the people, and the will of the people is to game!
As we return to the D4 Hotel in Ballsbridge, we've taken on board
contributions from gamers the length and breath of the country and beyond,
and you'll be able to see the results from the 24th-27th October, 2014.
Tickets from EUR14 and you will need to buy GameCraft as an add-on because
we are a special event. You can participate in our UnPlugged event as well
as all the events that are happening at GaelCon.

About GameCraft
==============
GameCraft is a games jam event designed around building the gaming
community. We aim to create events which allow game-makers to meet, share
ideas, have fun, compete for prizes and most importantly make games!

Cheers,

/// Vicky

*GaelCon GameCraft UnPlugged
<https://www.gamecraft.it/events/gaelcon-gamecraft-unplugged-2014/>,