[tog] Hackbases + Lanzarote Hackbase talk/meetup ... this weekend or Monday?

David Potocnik david at middlemachine.com
Mon Oct 13 15:17:42 CEST 2014

Hey TOG - quick update

Great meeting you all on Friday!

It's my last day in Dublin and I am heading for Tog direction now. Will
check Space API, if someone's planning on coming, please let me know! Willing
to help with anything.

* Here's the map of Dublin's cool spaces
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/edit?authuser=0&authuser=0&hl=en&hl=en&mid=zFrRdvAInsWM.kAJ5HSXxwqho
All EU maps I've done so far @ http://maps.totalism.org

* New: registration for new saeson of Lanzarote Hackerbase. It goes live
next month. The flights are dead cheap and if even for a week, you are very
invited to visit and support the place.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1492565911019303/

Cheers and hope to see some of you today too

David