[tog] Hackbases + Lanzarote Hackbase talk/meetup ... this weekend or Monday?

David Potocnik david at middlemachine.com
Fri Oct 10 01:04:36 CEST 2014

Hey people of TOG

I am in Dublin from today to including all Monday.

If anyone is interested in having a little meetup: I would be happy to talk
with you around Hackbases = coliving hackerspaces
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackbase

http://ch.totalism.org
This is the first hackbase I founded in 2011 and has been going on since
then in the island of Lanzarote, Canary Islands.
(Lots of Irish people visit the island (but mostly not to hack))
You need 100€/week for all incl live+eat+hack. It restarts in a month.

Calafou is also one, etc etc.

The basic idea is:
we want to hack
we need a place to live and eat, for this we need a job
so we don't have time to hack
we need to hack that
travel and the sun is also good

hackbases everywhere!!