[tog] Hello

Kostas P kostas_papag at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 23:26:10 CEST 2014

Hello TOG people!I was last Saturday in TOG for the Homebrew session. Very interesting session and great people there as well! I also noticed the big boxes of Club Mate you had in the kitchen - picked up myself some bottles and put proper amount of money in the box. Given that people live on air and water but developers on Club Mate, I was wondering if it would be possible to get more than few bottles - say a 2-3 boxes. Would that be possible? I guess I need to preorder so you can do your logistics. I had the chance to talk with a member of TOG( sorry can't remember the name) and suggested that I send a mail to this mailing list to get more information.I am planning to come next week to the Arduino workshop so probably I'm getting to meet more of you people there.
Cheers, Kostas