[tog] Open Social Night & Soap Making

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 12:27:47 CET 2014

Hello all,

We have a few things on this weekend that you might be interested in.

Because we knew, we would be having too much fun at Science Hack Day
we moved our monthly social night to tonight. We'll be open from 7pm
until very late. There's no charge to visit. If you fancy an
alternative Saturday evening, drop in. It's a great way to see the
space, meet members and see whats going on.

Soap Making
We are pleased to host Judit Somogyi and her Soap Making Masterclass.
If you fancy on learning to make shop drop by on Sunday at 4pm. The
class costs €5 .