[tog] Science Week in TOG

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:28:44 CET 2014

Hello all,

One of our favourite weeks of the year is almost upon us, next week is
Science Week. A whole host of events are happening over the country.
We are showing our love for science by hosting a night of talks and
supporting Science Hack Day.

Short Talks Thursday 13th 7pm
A night of short talks by scientists where they talk about their
interests. Topics include speech recognition , twins and probability.

http://www.tog.ie/2014/11/short-talks-for-science-week/

Science Hack Day Dublin 15th
Is a 36 hour hardware and software hackathon. A social event with
creativity and love of science at its heart.  Each year it brings
together coders, designers, scientists, engineers and makers simply to
make interesting things. Why? For adventure, for playfulness, for
science! - Event In UCD

http://www.tog.ie/2014/11/science-hack-day-dublin-2/

If you want even more Science Week excitement, don’t forget to check
out scienceweek.ie.