[tog] Hi there! Would be interested in (aluminium) milling, lathing and what else you can do with it..

raph schob Raphi.Schobi at gmx.at
Thu Mar 20 15:44:31 GMT 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
Basically I would just need to hollow out an aluminium block, drill some holes into it and cut some threads and build a lid for that box.
Then if possible shape/finish/polish the outside.

I also thought about trying the other way, printing it or casting it, but that sounds like more work than drilling holes..

Cheers,
rafa