[tog] Hi there! Would be interested in (aluminium) milling, lathing and what else you can do with it..

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Thu Mar 20 15:11:14 GMT 2014

I don't think our CNC is working at the moment. That item looks like
it is milled aluminium. We do not have a lathe. There are various
tools and you could probably build something similar without using a
CNC. We have a bench drill which might make some of the cuts. If you
have detailed specifications of your items/products then we could look
at how they could be achieved with what we have available.

Daniel