[tog] Hi there! Would be interested in (aluminium) milling, lathing and what else you can do with it..

Raphi Schobi raphi.schobi at gmx.at
Tue Mar 18 22:52:31 GMT 2014

My name is Raphael, or rafa in short. Today I joined the crafting night
for a short while to see how TOG looks like inside :)
I met a few friendly people and got shown around the place, thanks for
the hospitality!

I wondered, if and when it would be possible to meet someone who could
show me around and explain the tools in a bit more detail concerning
"steel working".

In specific, I would like to produce a box like attached.

It would be great if I could get the chance to drop by again and chat to
you!

Thanks,
rafa