[tog] visiting c-base / hacker sights in Berlin?

Schrodinger schrodinger at konundrum.org
Wed Mar 19 18:27:46 GMT 2014

On 2014/03/18 11:30, Rory McCann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Myself and Tom are going to Berlin this coming weekend, and plan to
> visit c-base. Should we just turn up, like when people turn up at TOG?
> Anyone know anyone there who could introduce us etc? Anything else
> hacker-ish to see in Berlin?

Knock on the door of c-base and state that you are aliens from the
hacker space station TOG in Dublin Ireland.

Ask if you can board the c-base station and look around, perhaps use
their communications array, ask for a tour and drink a beer. They'll
love this ;)

Try to remember that the inhabitants of c-base are the crew of the
crashed space station which lies under Berlin.

Enjoy!

Also I haven't been but try to get here:

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teufelsberg

Schrodinger.