[tog] TOG Activities June 30th to July 6th

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 11:47:54 CEST 2014

Looks like I have a copy paste error. It should be below.

Tuesday 1st
          19:30 to 22:00 : Lockpicking Group Night

Thursday 3rd
         19.00 till 22.00 Coder Group Night

Saturday 5th
          10.00 to 18.00 Darkroom / Photography Workshop
http://www.tog.ie/2014/06/black-and-white-photographyprinting-workshop/

Sunday 6th
          10.00 to 18.00 Darkroom / Photography Workshop
http://www.tog.ie/2014/06/black-and-white-photographyprinting-workshop/

All group, hackathon and social night activities are free and open to
non-members to attend.  Workshops and classes can have a cost.