[tog] Hey!

digi hobo hontar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 13:55:24 GMT 2014

Hi Tony,

Check the events page, there is usually someone in the space for those times
http://www.tog.ie/calendar/
Generally someone can give you the grand tour if there are enough bodies to
cover any classes being run.

Of interest might be the electronics and micro controller night which is on
every other Monday.

I'll be around the space on Saturday if you want to pop in and look around.
Hope to see you soon.

Regards

Ed K.