[tog] TOG Visit...

Jonathan Hope jonathan.hope1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 16:08:33 GMT 2014

Hi there,

I recently did a lightning talk here at work about hackerspaces in Ireland
and as a result there are now  number of people who would like to pop along
to their local space to check it out, which in this case happens to be
TOG.  :-)

So, was hoping to arrange a visit sometime after next week and as most are
working on hardware side projects of their own perhaps to pop along to a
microcontroller night?  it would be no more than 5-6 of us.   Would that be
ok?  of course we could come along another night if this doesnt suit?

Cheers,
Jonathan