[tog] Bridge Building Competition

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 19:47:11 GMT 2014

Hello all,

We had our little competition today in the Science Gallery. We had 50
people trying their best to build lollipop bridges.
Check out some of the photos and video from the event
http://www.tog.ie/2014/02/engineers-week-bridge-building-competition-winner/

Engineer's Week is only starting, do check out other events on around
the country at www.engineersweek.ie and our own in TOG at
http://www.tog.ie/category/engineers-week/