[tog] Project Update: Tog Terminal

Schrodinger schrodinger at konundrum.org
Mon Sep 30 14:52:17 IST 2013

On 2013/09/30 14:35, Sean Nicholls wrote:
> Perfect! works for me…
>
> just need to figure out some kind of API or something?

This has been on my todo for a while. A more duck friendly API system.
The current method of updating the website works very well, IMO and is
very stable. The most problems we have are connection issues or
probelems with the hardware.

But the setup is a bit aggricultural in it's approach.

Client bifferboard:

 https://konundrum.org/ordinance/biff_upload.txt

Server side:

 https://konundrum.org/ordinance/biff.txt

I've considered creating a server side listening port that's secured
with SSL client certificates and a password for pushing data through an
API. This might allow for more fine grained recording of what we want.

Schrodinger.
MSN: schro5 at hotmail.com
ICQ: 112562229
GPG: http://www.konundrum.org/schro.asc