[tog] Playing with Oculus, Kinect & AR Drone 2.0 [Synchronous Hackathon]

Sean Nicholls seannicholls at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 21:23:26 IST 2013

This is another heads up for anyone interested in playing around with an
Oculus Rift and perhaps didn't get a chance last time, since I've had a
couple of people come up to me since asking to try it out.

I will have the Oculus Rift, AR Drone 2.0 and Xbox 360 Kinect in the space
during the next Synchronous Hackathon this Saturday (21st) & Sunday (22nd)
September from 2 pm if not earlier.

I'll be working on a way to control the AR Drone 2.0 with the Kinect and to
get a FPV (First Person View) of the Drone using the Oculous Rift.

So if you're interested in playing around with any of the above, or helping
me with the project (open source, hosted on github) - I'm sure you'll see
me around the space, or just say hi.

Sean