[tog] Anybody in Hackerspace Monday 9th Sept?

digi hobo hontar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:41:31 IST 2013

Hi Ray,

There's no scheduled activity on for tonight as far as I'm aware,
that's not to say that people won't be present.
http://www.tog.ie/calendar/

If no one else is replying, I'd say come in Tuesday night for lock picking
as there's usually a good crowd in for it and it's also something to try
out.
There will also be an occulus rift present.

Regards

Honta