[tog] Oculus Rift

Sean Nicholls seannicholls at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:40:05 IST 2013

I don’t use glasses except when at the computer for long hours to avoid eye strain - so I couldn’t say.

Theres multiple eye pieces for various ranges of vision, if none of them work precisely, you can use your glasses in addition but you’ll lose some of the field of view.

best thing is to just come in tomorrow and try them out.