[tog] Dissection of a Master Lock #175

digi hobo hontar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 17:01:30 IST 2013

Good stuff Sean,

Interesting cut away, though I'd just ad that it might be clearer to add a
red lined box instead of highlight.

While on the subject of lock innards, I thought for the eventual t-shirt,
that some graphic of an exploded diagram might visually suit, eg one of
these?
https://www.google.ie/search?q=lock+exploded+diagram&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=U6ooUpufNbTT7AbwwoDwBA&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=1440&bih=809

Regards

Ed