[tog] Tog Terminal: Touch Screen Monitor

Sean Nicholls seannicholls at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 21:14:38 IST 2013

Hi Chris,

Yeah one of my 'other' projects is a mobile app. I've worked on one for Tog in the past, but a 36hr science hack day does not constitute a good environment for that task.

One of the options for the cheap touch screen is definitely an Android based tablet, but unfortunately so many of them are pretty bad and price is an issue.

In my mind the ideal situation is something which does not require anything of people, but can be flexible. So a combination terminal & mobile app would be ideal… but one step at a time, so I would like to focus on the terminal first.

Sean