[tog] Tog Terminal: Touch Screen Monitor

Sean Nicholls seannicholls at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 18:40:49 IST 2013

Hi All,

I've had an idea for a touch screen terminal for Tog for a while.

The basic premise being that new comers and members alike could use it to sign up for membership, print forms, find out some Tog history and location information (bus/train times) and other interesting features other members might suggest (controlling the Pi-Jector?).

So I'm looking for two things: A cheap (preferably free) touch screen monitor and any ideas members and non-members might have for how this could work.

Personally I'm most immediately interested in getting some basic Tog information, public transport information and Pi-Jector remote control going.

Any thoughts?

Sean