[tog] potential coder meet-up group?

Schrodinger schrodinger at konundrum.org
Sat Oct 12 13:40:58 IST 2013

On 2013/10/11 11:42, Rory McCann wrote:
> I too would be interested in a Programming type night. I'm good at Python.

Teach Python!

From what I remember we've run workshops in either libs which use Python
or frameworks around a language but we don't teach enough of the
languages themselves. Or people have taught programming using something
like Python.

I like Perl and C and other scripting languages but I want to learn
Python because there are some libraries which I unfortunately
appreciate and would like to use day to day.

The same for Ruby, there's, to my knowledge, not been a class in
learning Ruby for programmers but a few classes/talks/workshops around
Ruby based frameworks IIRC.

Schrodinger.
MSN: schro5 at hotmail.com
ICQ: 112562229